Flute lessons for kids
It’s said that music is the food for the soul. Does your child want to play an instrument, more specifically the flute? Or do you want to boost creativity in your kid by learning to play the flute? MusiProf has your back! Here you can find personalized and flexible flute lessons for your kids. Register for free on the MusiProf platform.
Find out about all the benefits of flute lessons for kids with MusiProf
MusiProf is not like traditional music courses where you have to adapt to fixed times and days, with us, it’s the other way around! Plus, all the grinds and teachers are well-prepared and trained, professionally selected by our team evaluating their teaching methods and qualifications. We will adapt to your needs and your daily schedule. You can choose what’s best for you and your child:
- Day: during the week or in the weekends;
- Time slot: during the morning, in the afternoon or in the evenings;
- Weekly attendance: you decide how many hours during the week you want the classes to last;
Choose what’s best for your child: online or offline flute lessons
You know what’s best for your kid, so we give you the opportunity to pick between online classes and in-person lessons to adapt the flute lessons to your family's daily routine. If you want to have a face-to-face flute course you will just need to decide when and where with your tutor and start. While, If you prefer to have your kid at home, you will just need:
- a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone
- a microphone and a camera
- stable internet connection
- free videoconferencing platforms such as Zoom or Skype
What will my kid get out of these flute lessons?
Learning how to play an instrument is so beneficial to kids. In particular, the flute can increase children’s discipline helping them with their school career but also it boosts their confidence and develop their creativity. The lessons are designed around the student, so they are very flexible. You can ask to focus on some topics in particular. For example ask your tutor to:
- learn how to hold the flute correctly and without tension
- learn the musical alphabet
- learning all the notes
- learning how to read music
- learning different rhythms, how to understand, and how to play them
- music sight-reading
- learning music theory, such as key signatures, scales, chords, etc.
- learning to play musically and expressively
- learning about different Classical Music composers
- …and so much more!
Your child can’t wait to start? Register for free on the MusiProf platform
Signing your kid up for flute lessons has never been easier. You will just need to follow these quick and easy steps and get started.
- Register for free on the website
- Write us all your and your kids’ needs
- Wait until we match with the most suitable flute grind
- Your kid will start flute lessons and will have a lot of fun!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.