Online piano lessons
Are you looking for online piano lessons? Are you a beginner or maybe a professional pianist? Would you like to join a band? Would you like to improve but cant find time to attend face-to-face classes? Then MusiProf is here for you! Thanks to our platform you can learn to play piano from home.
Who are online piano lessons for?
Don't worry if you are a beginner, who wants to learn a new instrument. Our piano lessons are for everyone, including advanced and professional pianists, who wants to progress. We don't care about your age or level, everyone who is motivated can join us! That means our lessons are made for you if you are:
- A beginner
- A music school student
- A conservatory student
- An advanced pianist
- A professional
MusiProf offers you the advantages of becoming our piano student
See what benefits can you gain from our platform:
- We select a professional teacher for you based on your skills and requirements
- You can choose at which level you want to practice
- You can choose a music style you like to play
- You can choose your schedule
- You can choose how many times you want to have your lessons
- Your piano classes will be personalized based on your needs
Your online piano classes wherever and whenever
MusiProf flexible lessons allow you to learn piano from any place you want to. If you don't have time for attending classes somewhere else, you can d that from your home. You will meet your piano teacher via Zoom, Teams, Skype, or FaceTime. Do not forget to prepare these things:
- A computer
- An internet connection
- A microphone and camera
Learn how to play, improve and learn everything about piano
Our platform focuses on teaching you everything about playing the piano. In addition, you will have an opportunity to learn these things:
- Music introduction
- History of music
- Music theory
- Learn the rhythm
- Learn the chords
- Read and play
Would you like to become a piano student at MusiProf?
Sign up following these steps:
- Register for free
- Write us your requirements
- Start your first piano lesson with MusiProf
We are waiting for you!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
A selection of our tutors
Quality guarantee! Request information to start lessons with any of our teachers.
Experienced piano, music theory, composition and EFL teacher
Hi, my name is Laura. I have a BA degree in music and French and will be beginning my masters in music in September. I have been playing piano since age 8, and have completed my grade 8 with the Royal Irish Academy and am currently pursuing the teaching diploma. I have experience teaching piano both online and in-person, for 3 years now. I have taught kids, teens, and young adults, but I am open to teaching people of all ages. I also have a level 5 in teaching English as a foreign language. I have taught English both online and in-person for 2 years now. Please contact me if you have any further queries! Thank you.
you can do anything you set your mind to
Ms Faustina O.
I am the kind of person who is very aware how one approach does not fit all. I make sure to incorporate this into every lesson with every student. There is nothing to big or small to take on or discuss. I welcome feedback from students and like to ensure students feel they can ask any question and be entirely open in the lesson. That way good communication and honesty is provided throughout. for more information refer to www.faustina-music.com
Find the tune of your life!
Piano Online Lessons Anna A.
Speaks: English, Armenian
I am Anna, a qualified piano tracher and pianist based in Armenia. I have a 18 years of experience as a teacher and accompanist. I am a Ph.D holder in musical art and reseracher as well. I offer online piano lessons including solfege, theory and music history elements. I also provide music resources and sheet music to my students. Lessons via Skype or Zoom. I am looking forward to have you in my piano classes! Together we will find the tune of your life!
Masters student offers French, Italian, English and music tutoring
Speaks: English, French, Irish, Italian
I began training as a classical pianist and then completed a B.A. in French and Italian (languages and literatures) at Trinity College Dublin, followed by a masters in film: screenwriting. I offer French, Italian, English and music individual tutoring.
Speaks: English, Italian, Russian
My name is Anna Ulyanova. I am the Russian woman born in Moscow. I liked music, since childhood, especially piano music, and even then I knew who I wanted to be: a music teacher. I am currently seeking for a teaching job and I am strongly interested in trying to teach at a district school as a music teachers. My last job was in Uae like piano teacher. In the recent years I have developed a diverse set of skills that could make me a valuable addition to your school. I have cultivated those skills from teaching children of all ages, thanks to my experience as a teacher and babysitter. It is important to note that I have worked with using Italian, Russian and English languages together; therefore I am no foreigner to an international working environment. In the past, in Russia, I worked as a music teacher in elementary and middle schools, and also as a piano teacher. I like working with children very much. When I see how children play, feel there progress in exercising, how parents are proud of them, I am happy for them and have a satisfaction for my work. I am an active, precise and reliable person. Every work experience has offered me the skills necessary to fill the role of a teacher. I have developed problem solving skills, team work and adaptation to any eventuality that arises. I received a solid education, thanks to which I developed passion, drive and creativity that I am ready to pass on to my students. After finished the Music school, I entered Music College. After graduation, I became a music teacher. At first, I worked as a music teacher in a secondary school, and then at the Balakirev Music School in Moscow. In Italy I have also worked as a music teacher and piano teacher, with families and with individual private students. One of them entered the Milan Conservatory thanks to my piano training I look forward to discussing a potential working relationship with your. But most of all I am excited to talk about music and how we can teach effectively through the power of music. I have attached my resume. Therefore please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks again for taking the time to read my letter. Best Regards, Anna Ulyanova.
Ready to help with your goals and fulfil your potential
Speaks: English, Spanish
More than 20 years experience teaching piano and music theory. Lessons for fun or serious students. My students had success taking ABRSM exams up to Diploma level. Lessons from 4 years old ,children and adults welcome. Preparation for ABRSM exams is optional.
“To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable! “ Ludwig van Beethoven
Speaks: Bosnian, English, Croatian, Serbian
• MA/ Piano Performance • Experienced teacher from Serbia offers piano lessons Biography Jovana Bogdanovic was born in 1994 in Serbia. Her love for piano started when she was eight in 'Music school Mihailo Vukdragovic' in Sabac where she finished elementary and high school. In 2012, she enrolled in Bachelor studies at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad in the piano performance section, where she graduated in 2016 under the mentorship of Dorian Leljak. The same year, she continued on Master's studies and graduated in 2018. During her studies, Jovana was awarded 'Vuk's diploma' and 'Dositeja scholarship' for the best students in Serbia. Jovana performed at numerous international competitions, among which stand out: International competition of young pianists, Sabac' winner in 2010 and first prize in 2008 and 2009; 'Republic Competition of Music and Ballet Schools of Serbia, Belgrade' first prize in 2007, 2009, and 2011; 'International competition Davorin Jenko, Belgrade' first prize in 2009, 2011, and 2012. She performed concerts at 'A fest' - the festival of the Academy of Arts, Novi Sad in 2012, 2015, and 2016 among others. Jovana attended master classes of renowned professors and pianists: Svetlana Bogino, Vladimir Ogarkov, Aleksandar Serdar, Arbo Valdma, Aleksandar Djermanovic, and Milan Miladinovic. In 2015 Jovana became the youngest teacher in the history of 'Music School in Subotica' where she taught the piano for two years. After that, she lectured at 'Music School in Arandjelovac' for more than a year. Since 2019 she works in 'Music school Mihailo Vukdragovic' in Sabac as an accompanist and piano teacher.
Experienced teacher offering online flute and piano lessons
I am offering online piano lessons for any age and ability. I have 2 years of experience, I am completing my diploma in piano, I have finished my ABRSM exams, and I am currently working in a music school. I have an excellent skill set for teaching and I am looking to take on new students. If you wish to avail of these lessons please message me via this app or my phone number listed below. Gráinne
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Bachelors Degree in Music Performance
Sep 2014 - Jan 2018
Within my studies of my degree I studied classical music alongside early music, baroque, popular, jazz and blues studies and also traditional music. This allowed me to greatly appreciate more than one genre while specializing in opera. It has influenced me as a teacher to help students explore different genres safely and in depth while building technique and skill. It also allows me to incorporate more than one approach quickly to students allowing flexibility to learning different genres and technique. This also ensures should a certain approach not work when teaching that a slightly alternative approach and style be adapted and incorporated into the lesson. It also helped me gain knowledge of training and singing in different languages which I can confidently pass onto students in languages such as Spanish, Latin, Italian, Irish (Gaeilge), French, Spanish and German.
Trinity College Dublin
Professional Masters in Education
Sep 2021 - present
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Jan 2010 - present
I have been teaching piano since college at students home and during covid I moved to online lessons.
singing and piano teacher
Jan 2019 - Jun 2020
• One on one vocal and piano lessons • Teaching classical, music theatre, pop, rock and jazz music • Preparing students for exams for classical and musical theatre genres through R.I.A.M • Coaching students to sing with technique to ensure they learn how to maintain their voice and prevent damage/loss of range • Teaching students from the age of 5 upwards
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
MA of Piano Performance offers piano classes.
•Taught individual piano lessons to more than 30 students of all ages and levels.
•Created a detailed lesson plan for each student concerning their current skill level and desired goals.