How do online lessons work?
You can use any software of your choice. We mostly use Skype or Zoom, but you can request any software you want.
During your lessons, you use screenshare and your teacher can show you in much greater detail learning materials and information than during traditional lessons.
All your lesson documents are instantly available. You stay organized and find your documents back in your lesson folder.
You will use tools for document sharing, interactive writing, online exercises, whiteboards and more! This provides a better learning experience than traditional teaching.
You will get better and faster feedback on what to improve. Written text, pronunciation, techniques, documents,...
Record your lessons and watch them again if you forgot something, or if you want to repeat a topic.
Online lessons: your best choice
Learn whenever and wherever you want.
Based on 115 reviews
Learn with our best teachers
- We can match you with any available teacher in our database. You will learn with the best!
You will save time. A lot!
- You do not have to go to the teacher's place, wait in traffic jams or go in crowded public transportation.
Learn from wherever you want!
- You can go travelling, be abroad, out of town, at home or in the office. It does not matter! You can just learn comfortably from wherever you are. All you need is a laptop, headset, microphone and a stable internet connection!
Better lesson experience
- Online lessons are better! You will use interactive learning tools, online learning materials, group chat and communication and you will stay more organized!
You'll save money!
- We can give you a discount since you do not have to pay for transportation costs, and we have less work organizing local lessons. Save money!
Online lessons checklist
You need only the following 4 elements to join for online lessons:
Stable internet connection